About Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) is a martial art and combat sport that focuses on grappling and ground fighting techniques to gain a dominant position over an opponent and force them to submit by using joint locks and chokeholds. BJJ also promotes the principle that a smaller, weaker person can successfully defend themself against a bigger, stronger attacker by using leverage and proper technique.
- BJJ Black Belt Instruction
- No Long-Term Contract Required
- Morning & Evening Class Options
- No Previous Experience Needed
- CheckMat BJJ Affiliate Academy
- Beginner friendly classes available