The kickboxing program at The Cellar is designed for men and women who want to get in shape like a fighter, but without the contact involved in fight training. However, this isn’t your typical “cardio kickboxing” class; students learn real kickboxing techniques along with fun and challenging workouts that are great for students of any fitness and experience level.
Cardiovascular training is combined with an incredible core workout as you learn to kick with incredible speed and power. An average class can help to burn between 700 and 1000 calories/hr while you get in shape and have fun learning basic self-defense along the way.
Our classes have also proven to be great stress relievers after a long day at the office or after final exams. Many students train for fitness, recreation, and sometimes competition. Although this class is physically challenging, students that want to compete are advised to look towards our Muay Thai Kickboxing classes instead.
What Can You Expect From Our Classes?
- Beginner Friendly Classes
- Great Classes for Fitness, Fun, and Recreation
- No More Boring Workouts!
- No Previous Experience Needed
- Classes Taught by Veteran Fighters and Expert Coaches
- You’ll Never Have the Same Class Twice!
- Burn up to 1,000 Calories / hr
- No Long-Term Contract Required